Thursday, May 20, 2010

Will You Be There?


Hold me and I will then say that you are my friend. Carry me. Be a true sister and brother. There’s no love like a mother’s. Will you be there? Weary. Tell me, will you hold me? When wrong, will you scold me? When lost will you find me? They told me a man should be faithful and walk when not able. Fight until the end, but I'm only human.


Everyone's taking control of me. It seems that the world's got a role for me. I'm so confused. Will you show to me that you'll be there for me and care enough to bear me. Hold me. Show me. Lay your head lowly. Show me softly then boldly. Carry me there. I'm only human. Lead me. Hold me. Love me and free me. I will feel blessed. I'm only human.

Carry me boldly. Lift me up slowly. Carry me there. I'm only human. Save me. Lead me. Heal me and save me. Lift me up. Softly say to me, “I will be there.” Lift me. Hold me. Lift me up slowly. Carry me boldly. Show me you care and will be there. Hold me. Lay your head lowly. I get lonely sometimes. Need me. Love me and free me. Lift me up. Hold me up. Lift me up sometimes. I will feel blessed.

In our darkest hour. In my deepest despair. Will you still care? Will you be there? In my trials and my tribulations. Through my doubts and frustrations. In my violence. In my turbulence. Through my fear and my confessions. In my anguish and my pain. Through my joy and my sorrow. In the promise of another tomorrow. I'll never let you part. Be there and you’ll always be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment